Fall Festival Sunday, October 28, 6:30-8:00 p.m. Children’s Wing
While providing a fun and safe environment for children and their families to enjoy free food, games and inflatables, this is an opportunity for HBC to invite neighbors and friends, connect with them on a relational level, and engage them with the good news of Jesus Christ.
* Pray for a family you will invite and for open hearts and intentional, spiritual seeds to be planted.
* Plan to attend and serve in one of many capacities such as volunteering at a booth, serving food, cleaning facilities, and greeting guests with a smile and a conversation.
* Community ~ Help us get the word out and invite the community to the Fall Festival.
* Information cards to pass out in your neighborhood will be available for pick up on October 8th at the Children’s Counter in the Commons.
* Supplies for Fall Festival ~ Individually wrapped candy and trinket toys are needed. You can drop these items off at the Children?s Counter in the Commons.Volunteer Here