Fall Festival Wednesday, October 30, 6:00-8:00 p.m.
(Food line opens at 6:00; Games begin at 6:30.)
While providing a fun and safe environment for children and their families to enjoy free food, games, a walk through the Bible, and inflatables, this is an opportunity for HBC to invite neighbors and friends, connect with them on a relational level, and engage them with the good news of Jesus Christ.
* Pray for a family you will invite and for open hearts and intentional, spiritual seeds to be planted.
* Plan to attend and serve in one of many capacities such as volunteering at a booth, serving food, cleaning facilities, and greeting guests with a smile and a conversation.
* Community ~ Help us get the word out and invite the community to the Fall Festival.
* Information cards to pass out in your neighborhood will be available for pick up at the Children’s Counter in the Commons.
* Supplies for Fall Festival ~ Individually wrapped candy and trinket toys are needed. You can drop these items off at the Children’s Counter in the Commons.Volunteer Here