2019 BGCO Women’s Retreat–SOLD OUT
This is the perfect weekend to getaway and enjoy worshiping the Lord alongside other women. There’s fantastic lineup of speakers you’re going to love!
Friday, April 12 and Saturday, April 13, 2019
Falls Creek, Davis, Oklahoma.
Your retreat package includes lodging, three meals. We do not provide refunds, but registrations may be transferred to another woman.
Registration–SOLD OUT–join the waiting list: http://www.bgcowomen.org
- Early registration until March 4: Adults $75, Students (14-17) $50
Registration Deadline March 25: $85 for all ages
- Group Leader: Shawn McGill
- Accommodations: Select “Assign me a cabin” on the drop down
They will place all of the Heritage ladies in the same cabin
- Required Release Form must be turned in at check-in. You can find the form bgcowomen.org/womensretreat
- Or you can register by mail. Payment is due at the time of registration.
- Registration is non-refundable, but is transferable to other women.
- Children under the age of 14 are not allowed to attend the Women’s Retreat. Children ages 14-17 may attend only if accompanied by a Parent or Legal Guardian. The Parent or Legal Guardian must also complete the Parental Supervision Acknowledgment Form. Some of the presentations given at the retreat may not be suitable for children under the age of 14, and Falls Creek will not be providing staff to properly supervise children on the grounds of Falls Creek. Parents or Legal Guardians that do not provide proper supervision of the child during the Retreat may be asked to leave Falls Creek.
- Helpful Information:
We sleep on bunk beds with mattresses only so bring a pillow, twin sheet, sleeping bag and/or blankets. Bring some of your favorite snacks to share with everyone. Other helpful items include ear plugs, flashlight, towels, personal toiletries, umbrella, coat, pen, paper, backpack or canvas bag to carry your stuff during the day and most importantly – your Bible. Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes since there is plenty of walking. Bring layers of clothes since it may still be cool and meals are served outside in the amphitheater. Please note this retreat is designed to give women a break from their families, so we ask that you do not bring nursing babies or small children.
Friday, April 12:
10:00a.m. Gates and Recreation Open
(Lunch is not provided.)
3:00 p.m. Pre-Session – Rosaria Butterfield
4:00 p.m. Invitation Training
5:00 p.m. Dinner
6:30 p.m. Doors Open
7:00 p.m. GENERAL SESSION – For All Seasons, Lysa TerKeurst
9:00 p.m. Late Night Concert – Point of Grace
10:30 p.m. Café & Gift Shop Close
Saturday, April 21:
7:00 a.m. 5K & Recreation Open
7:30 a.m. Breakfast
8:30 a.m. Doors Open
9:00 a.m. GENERAL SESSION-For All Seasons, Rosaria Butterfield, Offering, Point of Grace, Lysa Terkeurst
11:30 a.m. Lunch
Recreation Open Until 1pm
12:30 p.m. Doors Open
1:00 p.m. GENERAL SESSION
Point of Grace, Caleb Freeman
3:00 p.m. Dismiss
Zipline: Located by the Rounds Corner concession area. NOTE: For your safety, you will be weighed. The weight limit is 250 pounds; however, the scale will not show your weight.
Price Falls Recreation: Located at Price Falls
Walk up games: Located at the amphitheater.
Hiking trails and Prayer garden: Hiking trails are located throughout the camp grounds and the prayer garden is at the top of the hill (as if you were going to Nunny) across from the Thompson Lodge.
Prayer Experience: Located in the Wynn Missions Center throughout the weekend. We encourage you to visit the Prayer Experience. This is a time for you to get away, speak to the Lord, and be prayed over. This prayer experience will be open before and after each general session.
Café and Gift Shop: located across from the Mathena Event Center (MEC)
Annual 5K Run and Walk: Saturday at 7:00 a.m. Please meet in front of the Jordan Welcome Center. All participants will need to pre-register on Friday evening following the general session in the North Lobby. Walkers will follow runners. The first 50 finishers will receive a BGCO Women’s Retreat 5K pin. Everyone who participates will receive an official running bib.